GEOLOGIC DATA INTERPRETATION & VISUALIZATION
Advanced Groundwater Technologies is here to help you choose the best geologic interpretation and data visualization software. We have worked with numerous software applications and understand the importance of finding an intuitive and easy-to-use software – at the right price. Call us to learn more about the best software for your projects.
Interpreting field data into digital format is a critical first-step to developing a relliable and dependable groundwater flow model. That’s why we offer innovative geologic interpretation and data management software. These software products combine recognized interpretation and extrapolation techniques with high-impact, scientifically-driven graphing and visualization tools. Contact us today for more information!
Applications and Use:
- 3D geological modeling (complex, steady-state, 3D geology models)
- Borehole log interpretation and cross-section development for model layer delineation
- Performing forward & inverse geophysical modeling (exploration, geothermal or engineering projects)
- Drill hole and grids/meshes management
- Compute the gravity and magnetic response of your geological model, and refine the model further using stochastic inversion techniques
- Managing hydrogeologic data and intense data visualization including 2D/3D, chemistry plots, GIS, borehole logs, cross-sections, etc.
To learn which software program is optimal for your environmental and engineering projects, please call +381-65-965-1749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .